View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 09:50 AM   #13
jrsygal37
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

I'm sure this may stir the pot and I really don't mean for that to happen but I have to ask those that are posting; To be a good breeder aren't you suppose to breed to better the breed?

While this girl is beautiful, she certainly does not portray the breed standard. So how come some get praise whether they breed to better to better the breed or not and others get slammed for breeding a dog out of standard. I'm just not understanding this and I don't mean to hijack this gal's post.

Although I would not be able to and still can't understand (Whether being responsible or not) that someone could part with a dog after 5 yrs. of being a member of their family, I do hope she finds a great loving home. In closing I would just like to say that I hear about responsibility and sacrafice etc, and doing what's best for the dog yet has anyone put any thought into how this 5 yr. old dog must feel being rehomed after spending all this time with someone they felt was their family and not to mention the loss they will feel leaving their fur friends. Just my .02.

Best of luck in finding her a great forever home.

Elaine
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!