View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 09:05 AM   #12
linda44
Luv my 7 Furkids
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrestigeousYT View Post
To be a breeder is to be able to make great sacrifices.
Breeders cannot keep everyone, they have to make the sacrifice from their heart to let some go at some point otherwise they would be overwhelmed and the dog would not get their care it deserves.
I do not know Jill but I know the sacrifices I have made.
No vacation our vacation is a dog show. On call 24/7. Placing a dog when you have the dogs best interest at heart and not your own. I am sure it hurts her to place a dog after owning her for 5 years.
I have a girl I have been interviewing for new homes for about a year. She is retired, its hard and we had thought we had found the home it was a great home indeed but it wasn't the right time for the person who had wanted her.
And so far I still haven't found another home like that home so I haven't placed her. I may never place her but if the right home would come up I would suck it up and let her go. Its about whats best for her first and foremost. Jill has had her spayed and her dental etc. she is doing it right!
Best of luck Jill, I know exactly how hard it is.
I do understand that but you show dogs. I guess I should have kept my opinions to myself. I hope from the bottom of my heart she gets a good home too.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!