View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 08:00 PM   #4
Critter
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy1999 View Post
Lol, he could have just wrote down "yorkie" I think that stands for "possible behavioral problem."

Seriously, I'm kind of impressed with the vet, and I like this type of thinking. We bounce the word "holistic" around a lot, but it use to mean that doctors looked at the "whole" of the being, and not one symptom, more of a mind – body connection. So he's noting behavioral problems, and might keep this in mind if other symptoms come up. Sometimes it takes a whole range of symptoms before a problem can be diagnosed. It's just with Yorkies; behavior problems seem to be the norm. Joey's a well behaved little guy, but he does have a mind of his own, and is more challenging than any other dog, I've known. I really think it's great they have a behavioral coach that helps people, behavioral problems are the number one reason, dogs are rehomed. The chart note was probably just so that the behavioral coach would give you a call.
I didn't think of it that way, although I still wish that wasn't in his chart. Like I said I have been impressed with this vet office and the behavioral coach did give me a lot of advice that has helped Harley.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!