View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 07:45 PM   #15
chloesMama
YT 1000 Club Member

[quote=QuickSilver;2494408]Hello again, Day 0. How familiar you are becoming.

Thor did exactly what he did yesterday, except instead of peeing on the pad, he peed on the rug. I did catch him and move him over to the pee pad, where he finished up.

This is such an emotional roller coaster. Just this morning I was feeling all smug and thinking there was no way we wouldn't clear Day 3. Now, once again, I question if Thor can ever be trained. I hate to say it, but he is just not that smart a dog. Like, he hates having his teeth brushed. Every night, he watches me gather up the tooth brush, the tooth paste, and lets me wrap him up in a towel. Then suddenly he realizes on NO, she's going to brush my teeth!

Sad to say, Thor is one of those dogs who coasts by on his looks.[/quote]

But he is so darn cute , I can see how he easily could !!

I'm not exactly in the trenches , Sydney is three and is trained and Chloe is doing well...but while she will go pee on the potty on the pad just fine when she poo's she runs off before she's done to get her treat , so I get one poo on the pad and one poo following behind her and landing next to the pad How in the world am I suppose to teach a dog to slow down while pooing Like I said , not exactly trench worthy , but still tired of the one poo on , one poo off routine

Oh , and if I raise the blinds in my living room ( during certain times of the day) the sun comes in it makes a square(ish) bright white shape on the hardwood floor...and you guessed it..she will pee in the middle of that spot like it's a potty pad and then run to me all happy wanting praise and a reward....nutty dog.

Last edited by chloesMama; 02-28-2009 at 07:47 PM.
chloesMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!