View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 12:18 PM   #3
luckylady
Living My Yorkie Dream
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2TwoYorkies View Post
anyone have any cheese to go along with Brody's whine?

So they've been seperated . . .he's upstairs, she's downstairs . . .thought everything was going splendid . . .until Wednesday . . .poor little man. I was thinking this heat thing isn't too bad . . .he doesn't seem to mind one little bit . . .boy was I wrong . . .

Hoping soon that he'll be back to his normal self . . .he has no interest in ANYTHING but trying to escape his confines upstairs . . .he doesn't want to play, he's doesn't want to eat, he doesn't even want his humpy duck (and he LOVES that duck) . . .he's a sad little sack . . .

So, if anyone can mail me some cheese, that'd be wonderful . . .

Hahaha....great that you have a sense of humor. You have to, otherwise you'd go crazy(er). I'm not laughing at you......I'm laughing with you. I know exactly how you feel.

I went through this last November and I did experiance some sleep deprived nights and alot of whining, barking, and jumping. We'll be doing it again come May, but at least this time we will be breeding & I'll be able to let Toby satisfy his urges a few times. But I suppose on the "off" days we'll still have to deal with the whine.........and cheese.

Hang in there!
luckylady is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!