View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 07:19 AM   #1
SophieKatesMom
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default An Open Letter to SophieKate

Dear SophieKate,

This is me your Mommy writing, SophieKate we need to talk. As much as I love you (and I do love you) we need to come to an understanding on a few things.

1. SophieKate, you are a Terrier not a Spaniel - what this means is you do NOT have to walk through every mud puddle.

2. You do NOT need to play in the water running along the curb. as Spring approaches you will see this often, it is okay if you take a quick gander but when it is pouring and we are getting drenched make it just that...a gander.

3. Mom would prefer if you would poop outside, as we have discussed. Now with the rainy season approaching you need to keep this in mind, poop outside on regular scheduled walks.

4. Also SophieKate when you see a flock of Canadian Geese flying over head "honking" that is not a call of the wild for you take off and chase them-- honest. Also remember attached to that other end of that leash is me, the Homeowners Association does not appreciate me running down the sidewalk at 5:00 am yelling your name.

I understand you have Spring fever, we all do SophieKate but every incident listed above happened between the hours of 4:00 am and - 7:00 am today. As I sit here watching you nap on your warm, fuzzy fleece in your "cool" puppy crate I am reminded again how much I love you.

Let's hope this nap is a "reboot" to your day and not just a rest between our next big adventure outside.

Thank you for your time SophieKate.

Love,

Mommy (the person who gives you treats)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!