View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 07:36 PM   #14
ladyjane
Resident Yorkie Nut Donating YT 20K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by artie merlino View Post
I personally took him in, he is here w/me and my Pack of 3 Yorkies. I have had him since yesterday she brought him and all his things to my House, she was'nt even here 5 min. she broke into tears and left him. He has been an absolute Angel and in less than 24 hrs. he has been mysteriously House Trained? He shows NO signs of Aggression or Fear and seems to be fully Trained for Me anyway? I trust my Pack w/him and him w/my Pack, I have'nt had any problems at all. She also complained that he had a barking/whining problem but so far not a peep from him. Both of the females snapped @ him once b/c he was trying to hump/dominate them, my male was just looking @ him like he was Crazy? I'm glad I did'nt listen to anyone. I knew in my Heart that he was'nt as bad as she said he was. I have tested him in many situations and I can't see what she is talking about, he seems like a typical
normal Yorkie. I'm only keeping him for a week or a month, until he is Trained and completely Socialized. My Mother in Law has been waiting for a male Yorkie for 3 yrs. now and has been upset since I stopped Breeding them.
So I cleaned him up and promised to do all his Grooming for Free.
That was my Good Deed for the Day, Save a Yorkie!

I am happy to hear he is safe and yes that is a good deed! One thing I want to say about this....is that often when a pup is placed in a new environment there is a period of time until they show their true personalities...usually 2 - 3 weeks.
Please let us know how he is doing! I really hope he does well and ends up happy forever!
ladyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!