View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 11:48 AM   #1
Mya's_Mom
YT 500 Club Member

Default Keeping a Puppy for myself and Mya too !

I am happy that it worked out that I did not sell all 3 puppies after all.
Mya and I were very upset when Bella left. This did allow me to be afford to keep Pattycakes. Pattycakes (the neighbourhood kids call her CupCake and ShortCake and she comes to all names...lol) Had her first stroller on the bus to the My Doctor's and to the Mall yesterday. She was in the large travel bag with Mya. Mya was happy to get out and walk. Her hair has not ever been this long...so of course Mya had to walk though every puddle and patch of mud she could find. I love the show dog look but as soon as it gets warmer, mud loving girl is getting hair cut...lol. According to the charts Pattycakes will be 4lbs. Mya gained weight stealing puppy food and because it was too cold before to walk her and she did not want to walk leaving the puppies behind. So now I will work on training Pattycakes for leash training and getting the weight off of Mya. I was actually worried because she was nesting today...putting blankets, paper and clean piddle pads in the dog bed beside my bed that she now shares with Pattycakes. Maybe because I assured her that Pattycakes was going STAY here? Or feeling a loss because Bella left? I do notice that she much more protective of Pattycakes since Bella left. She did not like strangers holding her yesterday. Mya deserves to have her puppy
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!