View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 08:05 AM   #6
Nancy1999
I ♥ Joey & Ralphie!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralphmaddy View Post
No she actually isn't trained to go outside just yet she is only 3 months so I'm waiting until it gets just a little bit warmer to start teaching her. Her area to play in is small but I mean when I'm home she isnt in her area I take her out to be with me....

One of the things that the trainer told us not to do is to keep wee wee pads all over the house because she can get confused as to where she should go....

When I throw water on the grout it doesn't stain but it does get darker like its seeking in... How does that work? Where can I get a sealer and what should I use to clean before I seal?
I don't think they should ever be more than a few steps away from a pee pad, you don't have to keep them all over, but if they are in a big room, two might work better. I had no problem eliminating pee pads.

Grout sealers can be found a home improvement stores or stores that sell tile. You have to clean the grout first with special cleaner as so it's doesn't leave a residue, and then just seal. It's really easy. Water beads up on sealed grout.

Join today and remove this ad!