View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 09:42 PM   #1
YorkieMom90
Senior Yorkie Talker

Omg She whelped 4,but I can't handle her or them without her attacking me...HELP!!!

My Yorkie Lillie just whelped 3 boys and 1 girl last night. They are all beautiful,tiny,and healthy...But Lillie is acting very strange. She has always been my baby. I take her everywhere in her purse and I hold her all the time. She is *extremely* spoiled. Now that she has had the puppies she won't let me get near her. She has attacked and bit me several times and other people trying to help. She is dangerous now. If I put a towel over her head for a second so she can't see I can quickly grab a puppy to check/him and record weight,etc. But if she sees me reaching for one she will automatically attack my hand. She has NEVER been agressive before so I am very worried. Any suggestions???? ALSO- I use a natural herbal supplement call Rescue Remedy...does anyone know if this is okay to use on nursing dogs? I don't want to make her sick,but I really think she needs to settle down and it is really calming...please help!!!
Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Lillie.jpg (34.5 KB, 91 views)
File Type: jpg Lillie2.jpg (35.4 KB, 53 views)
File Type: jpg Lillie3.jpg (32.2 KB, 53 views)
YorkieMom90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!