Thread: i saw a yorkie
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 05:18 PM   #6
mscat
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by newproudmom View Post
on the "its me or the dog" show this morning...bailey was 4lbs...he wouldn't let his daddy get into bed at night. He also was protective of the couch. His mommy fed him human food (whatever they were eating)..he sits on the dining table.
I've seenthis one many times. What an adorable little "monster" LOL . If i am remembering the same show the daddy was a firefighter! Being over run by a 4lber Yorkie. Victoria made the bed off limits to Bailey and gave him his own special bed.
She showed the owners how to make a special food just for Bailey and he ate it right up! They were absolutely amazed that he ate all of his special dinner! Victoria cooked Baileys meal and he waited to eat it .
I thought it was actually comical to see him standing on the table being fed off a fork! Boy Bailey ran the show in his house! Victoria is so great at teaching the owners how and what to do with unmanageable behaviors. I was amazed at how fast Bailey learned and picked up knew skills.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!