View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 12:35 PM   #1
MntSnowBabies
Senior Yorkie Talker

Wink Breeding Program Help?

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for reading this post. I have seen a lot of threads about Breeders leaving YT because their posts have been taken the wrong way or rude, and their breeding programs/breeding intents are different then many others that are posting on the site (not meaning to step on toes here). I feel this thread can help new breeders who are looking to start a program find some good information and a possible mentor. I think that YT is a great start for many people and that breeders and possible mentors/breeders can get so much out of these threads.

There just seems to be many breeders now on the site that are looking for help with their breeding programs (new or old), and inexperienced breeders needing help with their starts to the breeding world (either by an oops or are new to breeding yorkies). I just feel that we could all benefit from advice of breeders that are breeding to certain standards and those who are breeding to breed for the love of yorkies.

So I am asking those of you who breed yorkies or are starting a breeding program:

What you are looking for in results for your breeding program? How you started your selections for this program? What made you decide to breed Yorkies? And what qualities you look for in a potential breeding dog?

Thanks for any input to help anyone out!

Last edited by MntSnowBabies; 02-26-2009 at 12:38 PM.
MntSnowBabies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!