View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 11:51 AM   #1
QuickSilver
Thor's Human
Donating Member

Default The YT Potty Log

Hi everyone!

I thought we should have a thread for those of us in the potty training trenches. We are the ones who buy Nature's Miracle in bulk. We are the ones who have pulled up all the area rugs in our house. We are the ones with tears on our faces, sweat on our brows, diapers on our dogs. Our heads are bloodied, but unbowed.

I'll go first. On the goal of thirty accident-free days, Thor and I are back to Day 0. Last night, we were playing indoors. Usually I growl and him and he takes off running. Amazingly, I was literally standing almost on top of him, wondering why he had stopped running for a second. Then he started again and I Knew.

I think there's a silver lining in all of this, in that I corrected him (though I did have to catch him first) and took him back to the pad. He's doing extremely well with the pad in my living room, so I think now I need to extend that training to other pads.

I also got the grass-scented pads yesterday. They don't smell any different to me, but I desperately hope they smell different to Thor.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!