View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 11:28 AM   #6
stedmansmommy
I Love My Lil' Punkin's
Donating Member

Oh no Lenora I am so sorry that Brownie seems to be allergic to the Cosequin. Tatum has been on it for exactly 23 days now (so almost a month) and it hasn't affected her at all - other than it is working WONDERS for her!!!!! I cannot BELIEVE what a miracle this stuff has been for her little knees! As you probably know, she has LP in both back legs and she was in so much pain that I was having to give her pain meds 2-3 times per week. Well do you know that since she has been on Cosequin she has not had *ONE* - not *ONE* pain medication what-so-ever! I am just utterly AMAZED at how this stuff works. It is truly a miracle for us. She was on GlycoFlex for the longest time, probably for over a year, and it obviously wasn't doing SQUAT for her. I will give her Cosequin for as long as they make it!

P.S. - She has terrible allergies too - but I guess every dog is different and it is affecting Brownie I'm surprised that it isn't bothering her because normally everything does (she is sensitive to EVERYTHING it seems) - but thank goodness she is doing well on it even with her having allergies, because it sure does work WONDERS for her!!!

They have us wrapped around their little paws!

Last edited by stedmansmommy; 02-26-2009 at 11:30 AM.
stedmansmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!