View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 09:57 AM   #10
Miley's mom
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFan121s View Post
Maybe when they come to pick up the pup, sit down with them while they fill out the paperwork and put it in the mail yourself. Let them know in advance you will be doing this and pitch it as a 'favor' to them. Tell them in advance what they will need (name, price of registration, etc). Explain to them why it is important to you and for your records.
What a great idea !!! I will be doing this for my next litters.
It is a sort of way to force all of my puppy buyers to register but I think at the end it will be like a favor ...... most of them do not follow with the registration mainly because they keep forgetting , misplaced papers, and I will say the word ,( forgive me) lazyness* , I know I have been lazy before and kept saying I'll do it tomorrow and that tomorrow never came.
Not actually because of the $20 dlls fee .....it doesn't make sense to me that people are spending a good amount $$$ then holding off on the registration because of the 20 dlls.
A lot of people wants AKC pets even if they are not thinking about breeding or showing but if they are not following with the Registration process , their dog is Not an AKC Dog unitl the applications is send in and approved by AKC.
Miley's mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!