View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 09:18 AM   #6
lilstar63100
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilroxy View Post
You need to make sure that your concerns are on file with the apt. manager at the very least. I would also go through with a formal complaint to the local animal control office. That mastiff is going to hurt someone eventually. Hopefully its not you, your pup or someones small child.

Also, re-read your lease regarding the rules about pets. Breed limitations, size limitations and so on. Leaving a rotty tied up to the door all day can't be acceptable/legal and is borderline abuse in my eyes.

There are no Weight Limitations... but this is what it says about breeds:

The following is a list of breeds we do not accept at this time: For dogs, Resident must provide a veterinarian-provided breed certification. a) The following breeds of dogs, whether full- or mixed-breeds, will not be accepted by Owner under any circumstances: Airedales, Akitas, Alaskan Malamutes, Basset Hounds, Bloodhounds, Bullmastif, Chow Chows, Doberman Pinscher, German Shepard, Giant Schnauzer, Great Dane, Husky, Pit Bulls, Standara Poodles (miniature Poodles are permitted), Presa Canario, Rotweiler, St. Bernard, Terriers (West Highland, Jack Russell and Yorkshire Terriers are permitted), Wolf hybrids.

i really have no idea what kind of mastiff it is... it looks liek it could be a bull mastiff but also may be an english mastiff... which isnt on the restriction list....

Mommy to 3 Yorkshire Terrors Shasta, Sherman and Little Man
lilstar63100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!