View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 06:21 AM   #6
mypreciouspups
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicgenie View Post
Wow, that is a surprise to know you've been warned about a surprising number of breeders in NE. There aren't many breeders here at all, so I'm puzzled. I know of one who has had a lot written about her that would lead one to think she is more of a broker than breeder, and recently there's been a lot written about one in RI allegedly selling sick puppies. A "bad breeder" directory would be hard to publish for fear of slander and libel suits. There's nothing to replace personal visits with breeders and common sense questioning of their practices and beliefs. If a place is dirty and puppies look sickly, run away. If they're exhibitors with show dogs in residence they're probably pretty serious and are going for quality, but it won't be cheap. If a low price is your priority, you will definitely have a problem finding a good breeder.
Very nice post girlie... wish more posters were as nice in the way the present information... and the part about " to publish for fear of slander and libel suits." should be thought of more when posters are making some remarks about breeders.. when in fact I know of one case that was so totally wrong.. people saw what they wanted to see and a breeder is now recieving harrassing and threatening phone calls..
So again, do your research and there is good breeders that do sell yorkies and the guarantee is so amazing..
Deb sillers is not in your area but she is fantastic... and her site is Amazing Yorkies AKC Yorkshire Terrier puppies bred for Health as well as Beauty. Breeding-Show Propects or Loving Quality Pets. and if your interested she takes a deposit but if you do not want that said puppy then your deposit is refunded.. what more could a person ask for in guarantee and a healthy puppy... check her out..

anne
mypreciouspups is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!