View Single Post
Old 10-07-2005, 06:33 AM   #8
splemons77
Yorkie Yakker

Default I am a little confused today/ And thanks to everyone

Last night I put warm compressions on the swollen breast. The area that was swollen was the part around the nipple, but the nipple itself is not swollen. I also expresses out all the milk. She just layed there liking and playing with me while I did this so I assume it wasn't painful. The milk was normal color, normal smelling, and there was a LOT of it. This morning it is not red or swelled. It looks like all the rest. She hasn't lost her appitite, is very playful, and all the pups are doing fine. We have had no pups die or get sick or anything. She still has a normal temp, too. Does this still sound like mastitis? I called the vet they are having a tech call me back. It all has me so confused. I just hope she is ok. Thanks for the quick responses.
I also want to thank you all for all the help you have given me throoughout her pregnacy and everything. If it wasn't for you awesome ladies I would have been so lost. I am so grateful you guys have taken the time to help me. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.
Shelly P.
splemons77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!