View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 01:00 AM   #1
Fashionlady
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Help My Yorkie Throws up everything she eats

My poor Sophie is throwing up everything she eats. I've had her to the ER vet and 2 other vets. She has had all her blood work done and everything was good. she has been on Imas low residue diet from the vet for a little over a week. she was fine the first few days and now we are back to throwing up all of her food in a few hours after eating. She is a little picky about her food. But i just did'nt give her anything esle for a day and she began to eat it. it's the dry and the kibble is a little large for she so i wet it a little for her. i just don't know what esle to do for her. i've tried really good foods. and even a few cheap ones. She can't seem to keep anything down. i cooked chicken and rice for her. For a few days she is fine and than she starts throwing up again. I feel so bad for her I know she is hugery and she just can't eat. It's been going on for over a month. Eating and trowing up 3/4 of the time. and she gets so sad looking, like she thinks I'm mad at she for being sick. She can keep her treats down when she will eat them. She as Cerenia and that's not helping her. I hope someone on here can help.

Last edited by Fashionlady; 02-26-2009 at 01:02 AM.
Fashionlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!