View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 11:34 PM   #1
artie merlino
YT 500 Club Member

Love "5 yr. old Male Yorkie "FREE" to a Good Home!

I have a close "Friend" that has a "Rescued Yorkie" that is 5 yrs.old, 7 lb. full grown, he is NOT "Crate Trained" and he is House Trained but still has an Accident once in awhile. He is Neutered but he is NOT AKC. Registered and has NO Papers at all, since he was Not intended for Breeding. She had phoned me this Evening b/c she wants to get rid if him Immedietely since he has not been properly "Socialized" or "Trained" in any way by her. She rescued
him from a Lady that totally Neglected him for 3 yrs. he was tossed aside after the Family had purchased an additional "Female Teacup Yorkie" that only ended up being 3 1/2 lbs. Here's the catch.......He has bitten 8 people,
w/c includes her Grand Children. Both of her Sons want him to be put to Sleep! She used to own a Giant Schnauzer that also had a biting and barking problem in fact she Rescued the Yorkie to replace it. I know I sound like I'm rambling on but I'm in a PANIC b/c I've known this Yorkie for the past 2 yrs. that she's had him and I know in my Heart that he does'nt deserve to live like this or die like that! She is an inexperienced Yorkie Owner that is incompetent
and has NO idea how to handle him. She also has problems w/Strangers coming into her Home, he is a Terror and can't control him at all!
I already have 3 that are a Family and my BF and Mother are already saying NO more Yorkies! Especially since he is a male he will not be able to Live and get along w/my male? But my 3 do get along w/him for play dates, his name is "Brewster" she changed it from "Bruiser" once already so it is possible to change his Name again. He is very sweet and loving and is perfect Dog otherwise! I need only Serious Yorkie experts to PM me, this is not for a "Begginer" he is only biting out of "Fear" and I'm sure with the right person he would be the Perfect Companion and Best Friend!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!