View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 08:01 PM   #2
skellington
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

He will be 12 weeks old on Saturday. The first night he was home he whined and whined and we hardly got any sleep, but last night, he fell asleep in his bad we put in his crate and slept quietly for about 8 hours and didn't potty until we let him out and went to the potty pad!

He's taken himself to the pad a few times to potty and he gets bursts of energy then wears himself out and sleeps for a while.

He went to the vet yesterday and weighs 2.3 pounds. His ears were a tiny bit red so he got drops but other than that he's healthy! The vet said the breeder took very good care of him up until now and he was happy to see it. I also gave him is first bath... he hated it!

We put him in jail...the bathroom with baby gate, his bed, pee pad toys etc and went grocery shopping. He didn't like that much. Daddy was the one to put him there and we've been home for about two hours and he's finally not mad at him anymore!

Sorry for the novel, I am just so excited and proud. Oh and he just ran to the kitchen to pee on his pad as I was typing! I would give him a treat but he doesn't seem to like them. NOT EVEN THE YORKIE YUMMIES!

1-His bed-we won't tell him it's a kitty bed!
2-Riot and Daddy
3-Riot and I tonight
Attached Thumbnails
Riot came home on Monday!-wasgedld.jpg   Riot came home on Monday!-sdgjadjgb.jpg   Riot came home on Monday!-getattachment.aspx.jpeg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!