View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 07:09 PM   #10
lovespandp
♥Momma's Bambino♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentleyNSadie1 View Post
Thanks for all of your advice. I have had a little trouble keeping him from licking his incision but he's getting better as I tell him "no." He keeps adjusting himself, I think he's having trouble getting comfortable... the vet gave me pain meds so hopefully that helps keep him comfortable. I hope he feels better soon, his incision looks really bad and painful even though the vet said it was fine i'm still worried.

Poor guy, I remember when my peanut was neutered he was out of it for like 5 days. What I did for peanut: I gave him some yummy doggy ice cream, put my heating pad on low so he could lay on it..and basiclly just treated him like a little baby its always hard to try to find what they need or try to make them more comfy..I had that week off so I was able just to be there for him and I think that helped him a lot. Keep an eye on his incision. it shouldnt look as bad as you are saying it looks! I would give it a couple days if it doesnt look like it is getting better take him to get a re check, peanuts incision didnt look red or puffy or anything so watch that!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!