View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 04:20 PM   #1
Potter
YT 2000 Club Member

Default A Rant or Two...

Things hasn't been exactly smooth these days. Well with the economy situation and all, it is not surprising but I just can't believe how mean some people could be.

I have posted an ad to get rid of some of the extra dog clothes that I have for cheap locally-they are new and unused, some came as gifts but didn't fit so I thought we needed extra money right now why not sell them. So a lady wrote to me for 3 days straight, even called many times and wanted to meet up and we agreed to meetup outside of a mall's entrance. She even told me to call her just before I go out which I did and she said, "I WILL BE THERE".

I went and waited out in the cold-it was really cold this morning and waited and waited and I called her and no one answered after 20 minutes so I thought maybe she is on her way and waited for another 20 minutes and I called again. By this time, I had stand outside in the cold for at least 40 minutes if not more. This time, her husband answered and sort of laughed it off and said she couldn't make it. I got so mad I said you don't even have the courtesy to call knowing that I am standing outside???

It seemed that they did it for fun, set up a fake appointment, had me standing outside, not answering my phonecalls and then finally answer it and laughed about it. How can anyone be so mean? I really felt like I was a fool being played like that. I just could never understand how anyone could do this to anybody just for some laughs.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!