View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 08:57 AM   #1
rebecca127
Senior Yorkie Talker

Angry Cry for help... Ready to give up....

Hey it has been a while since I have posted anything or answered any posts... I have to admit I have been a little preoccupied with work and I graduated college in June....

But....

I AM LITERALLY AT MY WITS END WITH MY BABY ABBY!

I have spent A LOT of money on dog food... and I have tried everything....

Let me list all the food I have bought in the past year and a half... (and it ranges from cheap to real expensive... I will try anything to make her eat)

Cesars, Wellness Core and another type of wellness (dry and Wet), Home Cooking, Timberwolf, Prarie, NV, Stella and Chewys (forzen and freeze dried), Merricks, California's Natural, Innova (Dry and Wet), Canidae, Newmans Organic, Beneful, Canine Caviar, Royal Canine, Nutro dry, Blue, Evo, and finally ... Solid Gold Wee Bits which she is on right now.

She eats this for 3 or 4 days and just decides she doesnt want it anymore and refuses to eat it and I have to buy new food.

I have bought countless supplements to add to her food and I have tried adding gravy, oils and everything you can think of to make her eat.

She is going to be 2 on June 24 and weight 3 lbs and 5 ounces and the vet says she needs to put on a pound or two and her bloodowrk and everything is fine...

I have just ordered samples from Halo foods to see if that works...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME ... This is a cry for help and I do not know what to do anymore... I cant afford to be buying diffrent foods every week so she can eat.... Last night I actually admitted that if she continues like this I was going to give her away!!!

Any help is much appreciated... this a call for help.....

Rebecca
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!