View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 07:08 PM   #12
LilMissy
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkieShadow View Post
well let me tell you . the people got lost but finally found us. they came in the door sit the little girl down and she ran as fast as she could to me, she got on my lap and gave me so many kisses.the people was shocked, they said they have never seen her act like that before. she then ran to Mickey trying her best to play with him. she then ran to the toy box and ran and got out all minnies toys and even mickeys fav toy and played running wild for 30 minutes and had to keep stoppimg to run back to me for more kisses. I almost cried, she reminded me so much of minnie and her hair on her head looks and feels like minnies. when DH came in the door, he had went to the store, she ran to him giving him kisses too. the people that brought her looked happy yet ready to cry. they said shes home. and yes I think we are keeping her.( did I just say that) Mickey does not want her around DH but hes wagging his tail. and shes right now asleep in my lap. heres a few pictures of her.( she has put a smile back on mine and Larrys faces and Mickeys too I think)

and oh we are thinking of naming her Candy Kisses like the name I had in my dreams.
Your post gave me shivers...is this an angel in disguise?

She's absolutely precious. I'd want to keep her for sure! Congrats
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!