View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 01:59 PM   #1
YorkieShadow
BANNED!

Default thinking about taking in a

little rescue. Im so torn about it all. Im really not ready for another and dont know if ill ever be. but yet this little girl is only a few months old and has been passed around from one bad house to another.me and my sister have been looking for a pup for her because she was ready for another, her female had to be PTS. well she found her one but while checking out other ads. in helping her I ran into and ad and about a little female mix yorkie, named Minny, I think the name is what drawed me to it more then any thing. and the people kept emailing me back. they told me they took her from a home where the kids were being so mean to her dragging her around, so they took her in, and their 18 month old baby would not leave her alone, so she was again being misstreated and then they lost their job and their their cell phones were turned off yesterday and they had no where to go with a pup. I kept thinking maybe id take her in and help her to find her forever home. but then Id think no I dont want another around here right now. but yet he kept emailing me and I kept saying Im not going to reply back. nope not going to do it. yet the little one tore at my heart knowing she needed a home asap.well the phone rang today and guess who it was? they said they found my info on the internet and well it went from there. I said can you call me back later? they said yes. I talked to DH and we both agreed not to take her but yet we both felt so sorry for the girl. and I kind of hoped that they would not call me back and find her another home. but 20 minutes later they called saying I dont know what it is but I think she would have a great home with you. he kept saying Minny this and minny that, and that they live 1 1/2-2 hrs away and they would bring her to me. it seemed to me like no matter how much I tried to say no. I was saying ok. why cant I say no? we took in 300 animals because we cant seem to say no. so any ways this little girl is on her way.I dont plan to keep her but I do plan on finding her a great home.shes a yorkie/shih tzu mix who they think looks like a Yorkie but I seen her pictures and she looks 100% shih tzu to me, shes about 5 lbs. while shes here, we wont be calling her Minny, that would be to weird. so ill have to think of some thing to call her. well just wanted to tell you all about it all. I really dont see Mickey warming up to any other dog.hes only ever been with Minnie and well I hope it all works out o until I can find her a home. shes a cutie so I dont think it will be to hard. but I wont let her go to anyone that I think wont be the perfect home for her.
YorkieShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!