View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 01:13 PM   #4
ladylawinkc
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Rose Potty pads. . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaBelle View Post
Hi,

My new baby girl will be coming home on Saturday - we're so excited!! I've been doing a lot of research on housetraining to prepare for her arrival and just need some advice. I know this should go under the "training" forum but I thought I'd get a better response here.

I will be training with pee pads (the washable type) but do not want to place them directly on the floor. I'm hoping that by placing the pee pad in a tray or a dog litter pan the puppy will have an easier time distinguishing the difference between the floor and pad and also things will be kept neater. I was just wondering if anyone could offer their opinion as to which option might work better. Has anyone tried either of these options and if so, could you share your experiences? Thank you so much!
Potty pads - that's the only thing I've ever used. Of course, Bella should not be needing them, but for some reason, at night, she'll jump down from the bed and potty right next to the cat box I have in the mud room closet. It doesn't matter whether I take her out right before bed or not. So I just got some potty pads and laid them right next to the cat box - problem solved. Otherwise, she's potty trained - I just can't figure out that night thing!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!