View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 11:24 AM   #9
Rosiegirl
YT Addict

I have noticed this sometimes and I want to say that BJH has repeatedly helped and responded to my questions too. I am thankful for the help BJH. I have most definitely picked up on negative comments at first and thankfully I have not seen some of these people around here lately. I asked a few questions that were completely ignored and instead I recieved comments about what THEY wanted to talk about, not even trying to stay on subject. I almost left as soon as I started here but gave it a bit more time and decided this place is still a good resource for the types of information I am seeking.

Also I have certainly been reading your posts Blanca but I just don't have the experience to give you a educated solution, but still I wait to read the answers posted so I can learn too. I check in here a few times a day trying to learn more. I personnaly will try to at least comment more even if I am just showing support. I think just knowing people are out there is really comforting. I will check back in a few hours, I have to go do errands....
(just my opinion here, not trying to stir the pot)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!