View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 07:48 AM   #14
Mommy_2_Roxy
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Thanks again for everyone's responses

I just got off the phone with the breeder and I feel better now! She only has a few litters a year and the puppies are kept inside her house so she can monitor them. She places them just before the eight week mark.
She invited me out next weekend to see the puppy and to see where the pups are raised and cared for. This makes me feel better.

Also, I checked with the county she lives in and spoke directly to the woman who issues the breeders the kennel licenses. The licensor stated that the breeder is current on her license and has never had a violation or complaint. She also said she knows of a few people who have bought dogs from her and had a great experience. One even went back for another pup The licensor also said she just did a pop-in visit in the fall and she saw with her own eyes that the place looked great.

This makes me feel a **little** better. I will keep everyone updated on what I find when I go out there next weekend.
Wish me luck that I find great conditions and this is the pup and breeder for me!!!

Thanks again for all your help and suggestions!!

Last edited by Mommy_2_Roxy; 02-24-2009 at 07:51 AM.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!