View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 06:45 AM   #14
celstu1
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiko View Post
OOps that was $15 more... my bad. Do you think it is reasonable?

HD Converter Box with DVR (HD/DVR)
(additional boxes $14.95/mo)

Get all the 100% digital channels included in your package (with Dolby Digital surround sound), the interactive program guide, and access thousands of hours of free programming with Video ON DEMAND. You'll also receive brilliant HD channels and the ability to order HD VOD movies. And with a built-in DVR you can pause, rewind and record live TV.
UGH I just went through this crap with Comcast. I do not have an HDTV. They kept giving me an HDDVR box and charging me $15 a month. I finally finally cleared it up with them and they got me a regular box for $10 a month that is a DVR but does not get HD channels which is fine with me considering I do not have an HD tv! If you do not have one save the $5 a month and go with a regular box (just make sure when they come they put in a regular box, don't let them tell you they will accommodate the HD box because they won't and you'll be charged $15 a month until you notice it and jump through hoops to correct it.) Otherwise... I love my DVR! I got in November for the first time ever and now I can't imagine not having one! Thats sooo bad!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!