Thread: Introduction
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 04:53 AM   #1
Honeys Mama
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Cool Introduction

Well i've been here for a few days now so i thought i'd introduce myself!

I am currently in the united states army stationed in mannheim germany. my husband is currently deployed and i just came back from iraq as well. Being back in germany was such a bummer which is why me and the hubby decided to get our first ever furbaby Honey. I found her ad on a german website. She was 3 hours away from where i lived but i fell in love with her photo. So i did the drive and it was the best choice i've EVER made! (besides marrying my hubby haha!) Her parents were such the cuties and so was her brother and sister. The owners actually didnt want to sell her b/c they themselves wanted to keep her! But i ended up getting her. She's been So much fun these last few months. She's learning quick and keeps me entertained and laughing!

Right now she is 5 months. We will be leaving for the states in September and that will be her first BIG trip. I'm really nervous! But she goes EVERYWHERE with me! In germany you can take your dogs in resturants, stores, etc. So of course she goes! She expecially likes the mall b/c she gets ALL kinds of attention there and usually a treat and a toy (yeah i cant help myself!) I have no children so i spoil her like one. i cant really pull myself to dress her up though. She has a sweater she wears for when its raining/snowing outside but thats really it. My mama bought me some boots for her as well but she hates them so i gave up on that! So if anyone knows where i can get a nice jacket or something please let me know!

Well i look forward to getting to know everyone! and thank you for the previous posters on here who have givin me a LOT of advice w/o even knowing!

Have a wonderful day!!
~Rikki and Honey
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!