View Single Post
Old 10-06-2005, 06:51 PM   #1
Passionfruition
Proud of my Sully!
Donating Member

Ip Animated Avatars by Passionfruition

If you would like me to make an animated avatar for you....you've come to the right place!

TO APPLY:

1. Post a picture in this thread
....or post a specific link to a picture (or two, three, four....but not a million, please) of your yorkie(s). Pictures of any size will do, though the tiny ones are very hard to work with. I will also completely edit the lighting/levels and colors before I crop and animate your graphic.

2. Please clearly specify each of your yorkie's names, exactly how you want it spelled. If you would like a specific font or color, or special graphic or text saying, feel free to specify that also. (I want to make it like YOU like it....so please make special requests! It isn't harder for me, actually, it's easier when I know what you want.) If you would rather me choose, that is fine too.

3. If you choose to email your pictures to me, please also PM me via YT and let me know that you've sent an email/pictures to <GraphicsByValerie@gmail.com>. I will then confirm with you that I have received your pictures via email....and will get started on your avatar asap!

I will try my best to create graphics on a first come, first served basis. If you have already asked for one on the previous thread and I have not yet filled your order......please post on this thread and re-apply. (Lots of my files/pictures were lost in the move. Also, I no longer have access to the work-email address that I posted in the other thread.)

I am VERY excited about making new avatars for everyone! I've learned some fun, new graphic features to share, too! Please don't be shy to request! If you have any other questions, feel free to post on this thread or PM me.

When your graphics is ready, I will send you a PM via YorkieTalk and I will also post your new avatar in this thread.

Ready, set.....let's GO!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!