View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 06:12 PM   #4
ldvpool7
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Pet Smart University Drive, West Des Moines Iowa

I tried groomer after boutique after groomer looking for a good cut for our yorkie poo Rocky. It took two years seriously. One cut was so awful, Rocky wouldn't go for our after work walk for 6 weeks. He hung his head in misery or embarrassment not sure which. Yorkie-poo's can be difficult I realize that. Rocky has more of the poodle hair and the groomers like to "groom" him for $40.00 then send me home with a dog that was cut to the skin. He was not matted and they would tell me that as we visited before I ever left him.

Then one great day I found Tammi at Pet Smart. Rocky looks amazing, does not mind going to be groomed. Kisses her ( I watch him behind the glass). The cost is $35.00 and I tip her well, she is very, very good. This fall I got Carlie the Yorkie.....wow! Carlie is gorgeous when I pick her up.

It doesn't matter if it is Pet Smart, Petco, the vet or one of the boutique shops. If you find a good groomer, Yippee! Tip them well, and hope they don't move or get tired of grooming your furbaby.
ldvpool7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!