View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 05:12 PM   #5
Mommy_2_Roxy
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by my2boyz View Post
Does the puppy have any shots? Some breeders let their puppies leave at such a young age so they don't have the cost of shots and well checks at the vet for them...they let the new owner get everything done which is wrong.

I don't even advertise my puppies until they are 10 weeks old and they don't leave until they are 12 weeks. That means they have been to my vet for at least 2 sets of shots and well checks and they have been well socialized not only with their mother and litter mates but with my other adult dogs and other people.
Yes,
Here's what the breeder told me:
Our Puppies:
Our puppies have been checked by the veterinarian at about 5 - 6 weeks old, they will have been vaccinated twice by 7 - 8 weeks old, they will have been wormed weekly from 4 weeks old and they all have a one year genetic health guarantee.
The parents to each litter have been genetically tested for health issues before we consider using them for breeding to ensure the health and welfare of the puppies and parents.
The parents and puppies eat quality dog food and are given supplements and vitamins. They have excellent care and are groomed regularly and are current on all their health care needs (vaccinations/worming/etc.)
The puppies are well socialized from birth: they are handled regularly, nails trimmed weekly from 4 weeks old. They are use to regular household noises and use puppy pads from about 4 weeks old. They have much TLC and we care about every puppy we raise; we know the personalities of each puppy and share this with the new adopted families.
We know how important it is that the puppies have a great start in life to be able to be the wonderful companion that families want. We make every effort to be sure each puppy has the best care from birth.
We love and care for our puppies and dogs and we spend everyday taking care of these puppies. Our dogs and puppies do not live in tiny crates where they are forced to learn to potty on themselves: our puppies start using puppy pads at 4 weeks old in their puppy play pen. Our puppies are not over crowded and they live in a clean environment that is maintained 24/7: they have beds, toys, chews, water and quality puppy food 24/7. They are in excellent health when they leave for the new home. Raising our puppies in a commitment we take very seriously and we are proud to show off out babies and want to be sure that they go to loving homes.
The parents to all our puppies have all been tested for any genetic health issues before we consider using them for breeding.

We go above and beyond many breeders in the care and welfare of our dogs and puppies. We are very proud of our reputation and what we offer. All of the parents that we use for breeding are genetically tested for health problems before we consider using them for breeding.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!