View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 05:01 PM   #6
Nancy1999
I ♥ Joey & Ralphie!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiko View Post
OOps that was $15 more... my bad. Do you think it is reasonable?

HD Converter Box with DVR (HD/DVR)
(additional boxes $14.95/mo)

Get all the 100% digital channels included in your package (with Dolby Digital surround sound), the interactive program guide, and access thousands of hours of free programming with Video ON DEMAND. You'll also receive brilliant HD channels and the ability to order HD VOD movies. And with a built-in DVR you can pause, rewind and record live TV.
Well, obviously, I think it's worth it, it's so easy to use, and they give you the option of recording a whole series, but only the first run programs, so it won't record repeats, zipping through those commercials is another bonus. If your box breaks, they replace it for free, and recorders hard drives don't last that long, so you'd probably be paying more for it if you had to buy it outright, rather than rent it. The main thing is there is always something on TV that I actually want to watch, instead of going to watch TV, and nothing good is on.

I just wanted to add, they give you the program guide, and that a $10 or more charge with some companies.

Last edited by Nancy1999; 02-23-2009 at 05:05 PM.
Nancy1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!