View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 04:52 PM   #3
mscat
YT 3000 Club Member

I tend to be in agreement with you. Not all Petsmart groomers are horrible at thier jobs. Yes , like any profession there will be bad some bad "apples" I like A groomer named Ryan , he works at Petsmart, and does a fantastic . Many custmers perfer him and request him. He grooms many Yorkies. I've had no issues with his grooming skills and he genuinely cares for all his dogs. I have observed other groomers at the same Petsmart and have only found one that I would not trust with Suzi. She was too rough. Also i did witness anther groomer leave her table with a dog on it... That sent the red flags up . I was scared for the poor dog, and she was not in arms reach. Ryan has never left a dog unattended on the table, and asks anther groomer to step up to the table if he can't be there. When the basics are violated it scares me. That is when accidents occur and we all know that they happen within a blink of an eye.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!