View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 04:47 PM   #15
marcerella02
Loved by Layla
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRD View Post
well, her vet was saying that due to her petite size, the less suplementation the better so her tiny liver doesn't get stressed out! and on the last office visit, he was unable to pop Dolly's knees out manually, so he felt it was unnessessery to supplement anymore.
but I do mix missing link with Glucosamine in Dolly's food, will that be enough to help her knee/joints?
huh, I really wonder why she has such bad teeth. I give exactly the same care and attention to my chi and Dolly's teeth, my chi has sparkling white teeth, but Dolly's... just curious, what kind of homecooked food do you feed Ellie?
thanks so much, you have helped us so much by providing valuable information. now we always have a place for a second opinion
I think i read somewhere (could be TOTALLY off...) that dogs are kinda like people when it comes to their saliva/teeth. Some people can hardly brush and never get cavities where as others can do it 3 times a day and get em- something to do with our saliva- not sure... but it could be that Dolly is just prone to it- Layla also gets home cooked food and i brush her teeth every morning and she has never had a dental- she is 3 on the 10th of march
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!