View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 09:21 AM   #7
bcrass2
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexandthecity View Post
I just bought a 7 week old yorkie- shon....what ever that is. He is so cute but he likes to bite on me and chew. Never has a dog like this. I am used to German sheperds. But I have fallen in love with him. I want to know what are some good tething toys I need to get from petco or pet smart. And also he is eating puppy chow. Is that good? Any suggestions.
I think they sell eucanuba dog food there for puppies. We started out on this. When he bites you yell ouch! Just like his brothers and sisters did when he was too rough.
My baby likes the ropes, rubber toys, small stuffed toys that squeak. Her favorite is this box I found. It's great to store their toys in! I put it in an old pillow case and sealed it with a knot. They love chewing cardboard!!! This way they can. Without the possibility of swallowing it(or making a mess). She also plays with the knot. It keeps her busy for hours!!!
Good luck with your new baby.....

OOps forgot....after yelling ouch...give him a toy or chewy that he is allowed to chew and praise him as soon as he bites down on it.

Last edited by bcrass2; 02-23-2009 at 09:23 AM.
bcrass2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!