View Single Post
Old 02-22-2009, 08:30 PM   #5
mscat
YT 3000 Club Member

Suzi is my little baby girl. She follows me everywhere to, and always is near me. Suzi sleeps in my bed always and does not even get out of the bed until I do, then she jumps on me and smothers me with sweet kissess all over my face every morning! She is a little princess .
Suzi is full of energy and so excited when people come over, demands attention from others and loves to jump on my friends for sweet kissess. Not everybody enjoys puppy kissess and that is her absolute favorite! She is very smart too! Pees and poos on her puppy pads , and stands up at our water cooler for a drink. She plays rough with her toys and growls at them too, she makes me laugh at her behavior.
She also knows how to jump on our kitchen chairs and looks for anything left behind on the table. We have to watch her for that... When she has something she can't she will run away with it in her mouth, then we have to chase her and pry it out of her mouth.... Sill girl knows when she has something she is not suppose to get becasue she runs , and then we get close to her, the takes off again... She can be quite a little character!
Suzi does love my brother who comes over everyday, and listens better to my teenaged son when he tells her to come inside the house. She tries to give me more of a hard time. But, I tend to be a softy on her.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!