View Single Post
Old 02-22-2009, 06:10 PM   #1
kamichanel
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Confused Help! Possible allergy to Wellness Super5Mix Just For Puppy Food & Treat Allergy

I have a 8 week old yorkie and I wanted to change her food from Purina Puppy Chow to Wellness Super5Mix for Puppies, well today I purchased the Wellness hard food as well as the Wellness treats for puppies. When I got home I gave Kami a treat from the Wellness bad because my mom said she was well behaved...as soon as she ate the treat, I feed her because it was time for her evening meal, I mixed about 7 or 8 of the Wellness in with the Puppy Chow to see if she would eat and she did but immediately after eating the treat and food she started shaking her head and scratching her ears. Do you think she could've had a possible allergy to the food and/or treat? She's doing fine now after I bathed her but about 15 minutes she drank some water and she vomited a lil bit, I think she might have drank too much too fast. I am worried!!

I am taking the food back tomorrow and buying Nutro Max for Puppies because I think that maybe Wellness maybe had too much ingredients for her!
kamichanel is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!