View Single Post
Old 02-22-2009, 12:14 PM   #6
Mom to Hot Rod
Donating YT 5000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gennies View Post
I feel for you on the bed thing, as my husband is the same way...thought about kicking him out, as Barley takes over less of the bed then he does. For some reason he's always on my side. LOL ;o)

As far as your potty issue at night time...do you let them have access to water and food all the time? If so, you may reconsider as if they have a scheduled feeding then they are more regular on #2's and instead of water leave some ice in their bowls at night time. So they won't fill their blatters and need to empty them at night time.

Maybe if you leave a tv or radio on low it might help them bark less. I don't know as I haven't had that issue. Sorry. Good luck and let me know how it goes.

Gee, never thought about kicking him out. lol. They are usually good with potty-they have 2 pads available to them. This was just a fluke thing last night. I am guessing it was they didn't want to be left alone last night. Hot Rod has been barking at first when I go up to bed and I tell him to settle down and he usually does. Haven't tried the radio, we did this when Hot Rod first came home, maybe I'll try this again. Thanks.
Mom to Hot Rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!