View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 10:36 PM   #1
chattiesmom
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Default Yorkie Yummies - foxypups.com Website Updated

The Foxypups website has been updated to include all Yorkie Yummie varieties and sizes. Chicken, Liver and the all new BANANA in both 2.5 ounce and 6.5 ounce plus the 3 ounce Combo that has been updated to include one ounce each of all three varieties. A single click on the Yorkie Yummie link in my signature will direct you to the Foxypups Yorkie Yummie order page at FoxyPups - Yorkie Yummies - Yorkie treats

For those of you who are not familar with Yorkie Yummies here's the scoop. Yorkie Yummies are a highly valued (by yorkies) powerhouse of flavor packed into a truly "Yorkie sized" treat. Three of these tasty tidbits will fit on a US quarter -- approximately 100 treats per ounce. They come sealed in a zipper pouch that keeps Yorkie Yummies fresh indefinately.
Yorkie Yummie Size.jpg YorkieYummie1.jpg

Yorkie Yummies are a simple wholesome treat made from ingredients that I purchase fresh from my local grocery store.

Liver = Brown Rice, Beef Liver, Eggs

Chicken = Brown Rice cooked in defatted homemade chicken broth, Baked Chicken Breast, Eggs

Banana = Whole Grain Oatmeal, Bananas, Unsulphured Sorgham Syrup

They will prove invaluable in any training program -- "Good Dog! crunch crunch" The treat is gone and your baby is giving you his/her undivided attention, trying his hardest to earn yet another Yorkie Yummie. And don't forget to share Yorkie Yummies with family and friends the easy way by sending Yorkie Yummie Coupons.

just because gift coupon.jpg

Prices are as follows:

$11.00 -- 6.5 ounce Banana, Chicken, Liver
$ 6.00 -- 2.5 ounce Banana, Chicken, Liver
$ 6.00 -- 3.0 ounce Combo (contains 1 ounce each of Banana, Chicken, Liver)

As always, if you have questions or comments, please feel free to post them in this thread. Questions I will answer here, but in accordance with YorkieTalk posting rules I will respond to comments via pm or note on personal profile page.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!