View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 07:43 PM   #2
yorkiekist
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyandTiffy View Post
All breeders in Indiana needs to beware of the new Bill 1468. It is not what you think. It's not all about shutting down the puppy mills as everyone is lead to believe. It "will' affect "all" breeders no matter who you are. Please read theses sections in the bill & you will understand. You will have to scroll down to find theses sections I have listed. I beg each person who lives in Indiana to read this Bill. Yes it might help the millions of dogs in puppy mills & pet stores but it will also affect us who breed toward the AKC Standards with hopes of producing our own show hopeful. Read: (32) Sec. 3IC15-21 is added to the Indiana code as a new article to read as follows: Read Sec 2 then read Sec 5. "Person" Sec 6. Pest" Sec 7. "Pet Dealers" Sec. 8 "Veterinarian" Chapter 7 "Pet Dealers" Sec. 8.3 You can view these at; House Bill 1468 Let me know if you think we will be affected.
Spread the word to all to vote down this micro-manage bill. If you sell 5 puppies in one year you are a commercial dog breeder and ar considered no different than a puppy mill in the eyes of the law if this bill is passed. You will have to comply to EVERY stipulation on that bill including house inspections, or as I call them invasions.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!