Thread: 2Parises Orders
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 03:07 PM   #10
2Parises
Donating Yorkie Yakker

I've been preoccupied lately and haven't been on the forum much. I wanted to give an update on Samira...

She had her follow-up visit Wednesday for another round of x-rays and bloodwork. Everything came back normal... however, she is still having chronic diarrhea and very low energy levels. We had a couple of good days and just when I think everything is getting back on track, we have a really bad day that seems to throw everything out of whack.

She'll be staying on home cooked for a while as she just can't handle even a sensitive stomach kibble at this point. She's still taking a prescription of acid suppression for a while until we get this under control.

I think everyone is at a loss for what's going on. I'm going to order a digestive supplement to put her on to see if that makes a difference.

It's been a tough couple of weeks...I really hope she catches a break soon.

Little Munchkin Aja is going to be spayed next week too...and have a couple of bably teeth removed. She's up to 3 lbs, 4 oz!!

We are all looking forward to life returning to normal again.

~Lorene
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!