View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 12:28 PM   #6
NakedPetals
Yorkie Talker

Thank you for all your replies...

We slept last night at midnight and he woke up this morning around 8:45AM to go toilet on the newspaper in our room, then I put him back on our bed and he fell back asleep...

this morning around 7AM, he woke up and woke me up too by making noises that sounded like he had something stuck in his throat, I just kept petting him until he was done, I didn't think anything came out and thought it was his fur or carpet fluff he's been biting on. He went straight back to sleep afterwards. Now I see two little brownish marks on his pillow, there's no smell I don't think, or it must of dried up. I think it's from his cough because he hasn't gone toilet (only for a pee pee). I know I shouldn't be worrying too much, but this is really worrying me... Especially when MSCAT said I should watch him sleeping a lot which he is doing but no other symptoms yet. Might I add, he slept A LOT during our trip... I just thought he was bored because there was no where to possibly go.

The second night, he woke us up at 7AM and just kept playing throughout the day until night.

his 2nd vaccination is on the 12th of March,

Any additional help would be much appreciated.
NakedPetals is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!