View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 06:25 AM   #3
txrosegirl
owned by my monkeys
Donating Member

hi and welcome to YT

okay first none of my kids are microchipped...i am on the fence about whether to have it done...mostly because i have read stories about the microchip moving and causing some problems...i realize it has probably only happened a handful of times, but someone always has to be that handful, know what i mean? ... i think it is good and raises your chances of getting your kid back if s/he was ever lost but call me a purist, i think it seems a little unnatural...i mean no one microchips their 2 legged kids, do they? again, JMO

okay, i got miss buffey spayed right at the 6 month mark...i wish i would have waited a bit longer...i panicked because i kept reading how you should spay before their first heat to greatly reduce their chances of some cancers...i wish i had waited until her adult teeth had come in more...now she has puppy teeth that need to come out and she will need to be put under anesthesia again just for that....and that worries me

and spaying did not effect potty training in any way for us

again, this is just my opinion and i hope you get many more so you can make the best choice for you and your baby!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!