View Single Post
Old 10-06-2005, 12:10 PM   #12
Bentley&BitsysMom
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkieusa
Michelle, I am just now reading this and I'm so sorry that happened. It's just uncalled for IMO. Apologies are great, but heating pads come with warnings, too. I'm certain that they malfunction with age or when someone doesn't check on how hot they are. A doggie that is under anesthesia can't get up and move.

Connie is usually on here at night. You might PM her. Wasn't it her dau that worked with this woman that had the yorkie/maltese? She should be able to find out the latest updates...

This makes me feel weak in the knees. I'm supposed to take Kacee in on the 21st.
Thank you Karen for your response and for your kind words. I thought maybe the original poster just wasn't on here anymore. I'll try sending her a pm...I had planned on taking Bitsy back to the vet today with a print out of the thread and to get her looked at again...but little Charlie had a bad fall today and was limping and I was afraid he broke his leg so I had to take him instead...only got two hands....vet said he didn't think it was broken though and gave him pain meds and said bed rest rest for a week unless it gets worse. Scared me to death!!! Bailey also got loose and out of our backyard gate this morning without a leash and that also gave me a big scare! Just been one of those days I'm taking bitsy in tomorrow and in the mean time searching for a new vet!

Dogster Pagehttp://www.dogster.com/?145000
Bentley&BitsysMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!