Thread: hmm strange
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009, 08:16 PM   #10
ladyjane
Resident Yorkie Nut Donating YT 20K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlottes web View Post
I don't know how anyone could surrender a yorkie because it got too big. Don't you think they would have bonded and formed an attachment to the dog? I know that Baby Bonnie will be bigger than I thought she would be, but at only 4 months old, I couldn't part with her. I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
I do not understand it either....guess it is what you think is important. Your Baby Bonnie is lucky to have a loving home!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovespandp View Post
I know!! When I got peanut the lady I got her from said that he should be about 3-4lbs (he is 4) when I saw him he was about 2 months and he was to the T what I wanted but months went by his legs got longer and longer and I was like hmmm he might be bigger-taller. but by that time I didnt care if he was going to be 10lb or whatever I already loved him sooo much... he still does have longer legs than most yorkies, but thats what makes him my peanut. I loved him the minute I saw him, but some people I swear, I wish there was some screening when people get animals ANYWHERE!! That way there is no mistreated animals, living on the streets.or in animal control...
Peanut is a lucky boy to have you!

I agree...I wish there were a way to stop people who don't love their pets unconditionally from obtaining anything but a stuffed animal.
ladyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!