View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009, 10:41 AM   #1
randock
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default 3YR old Male in MSP, Minn

Hello,

Due to marital issues (my wife can't stand having a pet) I need to find a loving home for my Yorkie, Max. He is a (supposedly) purebred Yorkie. I received his papers from a lady we'd purchased him from, but he was never registered. She did not want him because...he grew! He's a large Yorkie, about 13 pounds. He's in great health, is active, bright, alert, and my little tiger. At the same time, he seems very submissive around other dogs. My sis has a Heinz 57, and when I take care of her large pooch she and Max get along great after initial chaos. I assume that he has just not been sociaized enough with other dogs. He is great with our granddaughter; she's 1 and just kind of bops him in the snout when he hangs around too much. He is house trained.
It would really make me feel better to find a real loving home for him. He's been neutered, and I'd like to recoup that $100 cost plus the $50 I paid for him. I live within 35 miles of Minneapolis, in Shakopee. Please contact me at randock@yahoo.com and I'll send you a couple of pictures.

Thank you!
randock is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!