View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009, 09:32 AM   #1
maggies_mama
Yorkie Yakker

Default Maggie had her puppies.

Maggie gave birth to 5 puppies on Valentines Day. She had 3 boys and 2 girls. They were taken to vet yesterday as well as Maggie to make sure they are all well and so pups could get dew claws removed and their tails docked. The vet said Maggie is fine and gave her a shot with oxytocin and [COLOR=green ! important][COLOR=green ! important]antibiotics[/COLOR][/COLOR] just to be on safe side and bring milk down better.she had bit of rash on back thats why he gave antibiotics and since she came home yesterday she is barely eating. I am worried and when i talked to vet he didnt seem concerned. I have got her puppy food and was even feeding her boiled chicken and rice first 4 days as she wasnt interested in [COLOR=green ! important][COLOR=green ! important]dry [COLOR=green ! important]food[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]http://kona.kontera.com/javascript/l...rey_loader.gif
at all. I just came from store with all kinds of treats to entice her. But she doesnt want them. Could she be feeling yucky from the shot or am I over-reacting? Its her first litter and her last! I can't go through this again. I have not been sleeping well from worry. Any suggestions would be welcome. regards..Maggies Mama
maggies_mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!